Full Size Two-Ram
- Cycle times from 10 to 13 seconds, depending on model
- Bale size 45″ x 30″ x 60″
- Bale weights up to 1600 lbs. for newspaper; up to 1,000 lbs. for P.E.T., up to 1500 lbs. for bulk OCC
- Packing force from 130,690 lbs. to 235,620 lbs. depending on model
- Operating pressure from 2600 psi to maximum of 3,000 psi
With cycle times as low as 10 seconds (no load) and a bale size of 47 cubic feet, the MAX-PAK Two-Ram can handle almost 16,000 cubic feet of material per hour. If you’re baling conditioned newspaper, that’s over 14 tons per hour.
If you’ve got a big job to do, the Two-Ram is your baler of choice.